Best Of The Cape Private Tour: Are you visiting Cape Town for the first time and you do not have enough time to explore all amazing Cape Town Tours in multi-day tours? We have carefully selected all the best tours which Cape Town offers and put them together in one-day itinerary, so that you can do a bit of everything that Cape Town offers. These are the major attractions of Cape Town tours on offer. You will explore: Cape Town city, Table Mountain, Cape of Good Hope and one of the cape winelands Regions all in one full day private tour. You will have the convenience of your own Private vehicle, personal tour guide/driver and a very flexible custom itinerary. Book the Best of the Cape Private Tour and discover all the hidden gems of Cape Town.
Best of the Cape Private Tour including the Penguins at Boulders Beach – What You Can Expect on this Best of the Cape Tour:
Proposed and Custom Itinerary
Best of the Cape Private Tour, this amazing Cape Town Tours product was designed for those travelers who want to do every little bit of Cape town in one day. It is a mixture of different affordable Cape Town tours done in one day. Basically, you will be given an opportunity to explore all top selling cape town tours in one day. We will collect you, just you and your group in a private luxury vehicle of your choice from our fleet at your Hotel in Cape Town and explore the City, Table Mountain, Maidens Cove, Camps Bay, Llundadno, Hout Bay (Seal/Duiker Island) and Chapman’s peak. Feel free to inform your tour guide if you would like to stop for a wine tasting at one of South Africa’s top producers of white wine at Cape Point Vineyards. Discover Simons Town, South Africa’s biggest Naval Base Town and learn about Just Nuisance, the great Dane dog which made history within the ranks of South African Naval forces. Walk closely to African Penguins at Boulders Beach, Explore the Cape of Good Hope and Cape point, Lunch at top Restaurants in one of the award-winning Restaurants in the Cape winelands, explore either Constantia Wine Region or Stellenbosch (Time permitting). We allow you to stop wherever you want to stop and to really do activities and attractions which are appealing to you and to your group. – On this Best of the Cape Private Tour, we normally recommend an early start of 08H00 to maximize a full private tour experience.
Some of the Wineries on the list of Constantia winelands will include but not limited to Cape Point Vineyards, Steenberg Wine Estate and Groot Constantia. Some of the Wineries on the list of Stellenbosch winelands will include but not limited to Spier Wine Estate, Asara Wine Estate and the Delaire Graff Wine Estate.
- Best Of The Cape Private Tour
- Flexible Time
- Private and Personal Tour Guide Driver and Private Vehicle
- Pay per person
- Spend more time on activities and places of interests which are appealing to you
- Discover Cape town
- Take a Boat to seal Island
- Sample our top South African wines on the way
- See the African Penguins at Boulder’s Beach and the Baboons at Cape Point at close range
- Explore Cape Point, the Cape of Good Hope and the Dias & Vasco Da Gama crosses.
- Choose between our Luxury Sedan or Mini Buses
- Private tour guide/Driver and private vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Chilled bottled water onboard the vehicle
- Entrance/Wine tasting fees
- Entrance fees to Penguins Colony and Cape of Good Hope
- Meals (Lunch) and drinks
- Tips/Gratuities (optional)
- You can pay directly online
- Instant confirmation
- Infant seats are available on request
- Comfortable walking shoes are advisable
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Price of this tour is charged per Person
Terms and Conditions:
- If you cancel this tour at least 7 day (s) in advance of the agreed scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel your confirmed tour between 3 and 6 days (s) prior to the agreed scheduled departure, a 50% cancellation fee will be charged. Finally if you opt to cancel within 2 day (s) of the agreed scheduled departure, there will be a 100% cancellation fee.
- Please note: All confirmed bookings will automatically incur a 10% non refundable admin fee for any cancellation.
Our Price is Charged Per Person and include the Cable Car Ticket to Table Mountain and Museums, Wine Tasting Fees and Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden as per our itinerary. If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Please note: All confirmed bookings will automatically incur a 10% non refundable admin fee for any cancellation.