Discover Cape Town top natural attractions sites under the guidance of a registered private guide who will make sure that your day out in our beautiful city is covered by our multiple tours which cover, Cape Town, Table Mountain, Kirstenbosch botanical garden and a stop for wine tasting at Groot Constantia. A stop at Hout Bay and Chapman’s peak is included. Cape Town, oldest South Africa’s city is seen as the bastion of tourism of our beautiful land. We offer you all key attractions such as table mountain and robben island on our cape town private tours.
What You Can Expect On This Cape Town Private Tours Including Table Mountain And Kirstenbosch:
Cape Town Private Tours with own personal guide driver. You will be picked up at your accommodation in Cape Town at 8:00am by a qualified tour guide/driver and transfer to Table Mountain. Here your Expert guide driver will escort you and you will take the cable car to the top of the mountain. Small walks will be involved in this tour, we recommend that you put on comfortable walking shoes and always bring on a jersey and sunblock. After this fascinating experience, we will now drive to explore all key tourists attractions that Cape town City has to offer, these include museums, gardens, historical monuments and buildings.
Cape Town Private Tours Proposed Custom Itinerary.
Stop at the Bokaap where you will see the famous Colourful houses in the Cape Quarter and stop to take some photos and greet the locals if they are in sight. An optional stop at Afrogem will be offered to witness the production of fine African jewelry with a focus on rich gold, platinum, diamonds and tanzanite. Guests will be able to walk the working factory floor and purchase the jewelry directly. Begin in the heart of the city in Adderley street where you will view historical monuments like Bartholomew Dias, Jan van Riebeeck and Zackarias Waganaer Reservoir. Thereafter see some heritage museums like the Slave Lodge and Cape Castle will be visited before we proceed to View the City Hall and the Company Gardens as well as the House of Parliament
Explore Constantia wine route on our Cape Town Private Tours
Then it is time for our third part of the tour leading us to Africa’s premier and best botanical garden known as Kirsteinbosch- Lunch at own account will be recommended here at one of the Restaurants such as Moyo. After exploring this beautiful garden, we will drive to Groot Constantia for wine tasting. This winery is regarded as the birth place of South Africa’s wine industry. From here we will explore Hout Bay Market, Chapman’s peak and Nordhoek. from here, Guests will be dropped off at their accommodation after the tour between 5.00 pm and 6.00 pm.
- Skip the line to buy tickets for Table Mountain
- Table Mountain
- City Tour of Cape Town
- Kirsteinbosch Botanical Garden
- Wine Tasing and Chocolates Pairing
- Chapman’s Peak and Hout Bay
- Private luxury vehicle and personal tour guide driver
- Tickets to Table Mountain
- Tickets to Kirsteinbosch botanical full guided tour
- City Tour of Cape Town
- Wine Tasting Pairing with Chocolates at Groot Constantia
- Hotel Pick-up & drop-off
- Bottled Water and Complimentary Wi-Fi on board the vehicle>
- You can pay directly online
- Instant confirmation
- Infant seats are available on request
- Comfortable walking shoes are advisable
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Price of this tour is charged per Person
Terms and Conditions:
- If you cancel this tour at least 7 day (s) in advance of the agreed scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel your confirmed tour between 3 and 6 days (s) prior to the agreed scheduled departure, a 50% cancellation fee will be charged. Finally if you opt to cancel within 2 day (s) of the agreed scheduled departure, there will be a 100% cancellation fee.
- Please note: All confirmed bookings will automatically incur a 10% non refundable admin fee for any cancellation.
Our Price is Charged Per Person and include the Cable Car Ticket to Table Mountain and Museums, Wine Tasting Fees and Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden as per our itinerary. If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.