See The Cape Peninsula and its glory on our Full Day tour with an expert local guide who knows the history of Cape Town, South Africa’s mother City. We start our journey of discovery of Cape Point, Cape of Good Hope and African Penguins by collecting our guests at your hotel door step in Cape Town City and the surrounding areas. We invite you to join us on one of our most popular tours in Cape Town – Full day Cape Peninsula Scheduled Tour from Cape Town. Often referred to as the Cape of Good Hope or Cape Point tour, you will spend the day in the company of a top professional tour guide in a shared luxury minibus transport with a pick up and drop off conveniently at your accommodation. With fully air-conditioned, comfortable vehicles and bottled water onboard, there is certainly no better way to see the beauty of the Cape Peninsula than in the company of Kabura Travel & Tours.
Full Day Peninsula Scheduled Tours – What You Can Expect on this Cape Peninsula Tour:
Cape Town Scheduled City Tours. A Luxury Cape Town Tour brought to you by Kabura Travel Tours in Cape Town. A scheduled tour of South Africa without reaching the mother city known as Cape Town, will be considered incomplete, join us today on this scheduled tour of Cape Town and let us showcase the supernatural beauty of Cape Town City and its surrounding areas, its amazing and beautiful people, its scenic side, Table Mountain, its Winelands and its magic Cape of good hope and Cape point along the beautiful Cape peninsula.
Cape Town Scheduled City Tours, a full day private tour of cape town city, discover all hidden secret places, culture, history and beauty of this vibrant city , the legislative capital of South Africa, home of the new 7 wonders of nature, the giant beautiful Table Mountain, Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden, Robben Island and the famous Constantia wine route without forgetting Hout bay with its fur seals island boat trips, a top excursion in the area. We have been providing top exclusive Cape Town tours for the local and international market for quiet a while, our experiences in private touring has put us on the map of top tour operating companies in Cape Town.
Proposed and Custom Itinerary
On our Full Day Cape Peninsula Scheduled Tour from Cape Town you will be picked up at your accommodation between 8:30 and 9:30 by your Tour Guide/Driver. We will travel along the Atlantic Seaboard, with the mountains on one side and the ocean on the other while passing through Bantry Bay, Clifton and Camps Bay. We will have a photo stop at Maiden’s Cove. From there we proceed past the 12 Apostles mountain range and Llandudno, and have our next stop in Hout Bay. Guests can take a boat to Seal island to view the Seals – weather-permitting. Upon our return from Seal Island we will proceed along one of the most beautiful scenic drives in the World: Chapmans Peak drive (provided that it is open). Here you will have the opportunity to stop for photos. From there we will drive to Noordhoek for a coffee stop in Noordhoek Village at the Village Roastery, which is one of the top Coffee Shops in Cape Town to taste local coffee. Following this we will drive to Simon’s Town and stop at the monument of Just Nuisance, the Great Dane dog who made his own history in the South African Navy. We then continue on this scenic coastal route to Boulder’s Beach to visit the endangered African Penguins at their main colony. Our next stop will be at the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve and Cape Point Lighthouse. Here we explore the Dias cross and some fauna and flora and see the meeting point of the 2 currents namely the cold Benguela Current and the warm Agulhas Currents. You may also encounter some baboons and other wildlife. There will be hiking opportunities for keen hikers from the Cape of Good Hope to the Cape Point lighthouse (45-minutes to 1-hour walk). Once we reach Cape Point guests will have the opportunity to either buy a Light Lunch at the Eatery or sit-down Lunch at the Two Oceans Restaurant (reservations recommended here). Our return route is passing through Kalk Bay, Muizenberg and back to Cape Town. You will be dropped off at your accommodation after the tour between 17:00 and 18:00.
- Brief Cape Town city orientation tour
- Discover the Atlantic Seaboard known as the “French Riviera” of South Africa
- Take a boat trip to Seal Island (Duiker Island)
- Take a drive along Chapman’s Peak drive
- Visit the Penguins colony at Boulders Beach
- See the Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point
- Private tour guide/Driver and private vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off from all Cape Town city Hotels and surrounds
- Chilled bottled water onboard the vehicle
- Entrance fees to Seal Island boat trip, Chapman’s Peak, Penguins colony and Cape of Good Hope/Cape Point.
- Meals and drinks
- Tips/Gratuities (optional)
- You can pay directly online
- Instant confirmation
- Infant seats are available on request
- Comfortable walking shoes are advisable
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Price of this tour is charged per Person
Terms and Conditions:
- If you cancel this tour at least 7 day (s) in advance of the agreed scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel your confirmed tour between 3 and 6 days (s) prior to the agreed scheduled departure, a 50% cancellation fee will be charged. Finally if you opt to cancel within 2 day (s) of the agreed scheduled departure, there will be a 100% cancellation fee.
- Please note: All confirmed bookings will automatically incur a 10% non refundable admin fee for any cancellation.
Our Price is Charged Per Person and include the Cable Car Ticket to Table Mountain and Museums, Wine Tasting Fees and Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden as per our itinerary. If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Please note: All confirmed bookings will automatically incur a 10% non refundable admin fee for any cancellations received.