Private Tours & Luxury Vehicles for all your Garden Route Tours requirements. An all-inclusive tour of the Garden route for nature lovers. This tour includes luxurious accommodation in a 4-star hotel or guest house, meals at top restaurants as well as entrance fees to all activities in a circular route: coastal & R62. Big 5 Safari included. Own Private guide Driver.
Luxury Tour Garden Route 3 Days/2 Nights 4* – What You Can Expect on this Luxury Tour Garden Route 3 Days/2 Nights 4*
Luxury tour garden route in top 4* hotels. GARDEN ROUTE, this stretch of south Africa is home to beautiful lagoons, rivers, forests etc…with the town of knysna boasting some luxurious accommodations and hotels. Join us today on our private fully luxury tour and experience this magnificent route like a local.
Are you celebrating a honeymoon, special birthday or anniversary? If your answer is yes, we have a perfect gift for you and your partner, this luxury tour is the perfect way to explore the garden route and enjoy your special occasion without stressing. Our consulting team managed to put things together for those guests who just want to enjoy a private tour of the garden route in South Africa.
The itinerary below of this private tours along the garden route, is unique and cost effective, designed to make sure that our guests can just enjoy their special moment fully as everything else has been taking care of by our qualified private guide driver. Our luxury tour means serious business on the garden route. We go where other want , we explore different garden route spots privately on any given tour. We don’t rush our guests on any of our private excursions of garden route but we explore with them. We have been providing the garden route experiences with a touch of luxury on any given tour. The experience acquired on our private tours which we provide to our guests on their garden route speak volumes in terms of service wich we render. Now you can relax as your private guide will make sure that you have a pleasant time on your garden route tour. We offer you a unique personal and opulence tour of the garden route, experience wich you will never get from anyone offering indulgence tours along the garden route. Our focus is to give you your own garden route journey or tour with treat for that particular occasion. We have been supplying personal extravagance journeys or tours in Cape Town with a clean record for quiet a while now. We don’t compromise on our luxurious trips along the garden route and cape town. Enjoy the magnificence excursion We have designed for you on the garden route and cape town. Our luxury tour of the garden route is a top selling luxurious tours on the market in Cape Town.
Proposed and Custom Itinerary
3 DAYS – 2 LUXURY TOUR GARDEN ROUTE in four stars hotels, meals served at top restaurants.
Circular route : Travel along the Coastal N2 back to Cape Town along the scenic R62 Mountainous with an option of a drop off in Port Elizabeth or vice-versa
Meals included :
2 breakfasts :
1st Morning: Elephant Hide of Knysna Guest Lodge or Belvidere Manor Hotel , Knysna
2nd Morning: Hlangana Lodge Swartberg Country Manor or Turnberry Boutique Hotel, Oudtshoorn
Day 1 Lunch: Café Gannet (RR, Seafood, Sushi, Soup, Pizza)
Day 2 Lunch: Tsitsikama Cattle Baron (Mediterranean, barbecue)
Lunch Day 3: Nostalgia Restaurant (Africa)
Safari Ostrich Farm Cafe (Vegetarian, Grill, Fusion)
Divine Signature (R, French, Spanish) or
Bello Cibo Restaurant (Italian, Pizza, Mediterranean)
1st Night: The Olive Tree (European)
Die Cathy Gieter & Remy Restaurant, (RR, French, Mediterranean)
34 South RR (Japanese, Seafood, Sushi, Gluten, African, Mediterranean)
Anchorage Restaurant (seafood, vegetarian, soup)
East Head Café (R, Contemporary, Café)
2nd Night: Swartberg Country Manor
Nostalgia Restaurant (Africa)
Bello Cibo Restaurant (Italian)
(Private luxury vehicle, private driver guide, entrance to all activities, Safari)
Accommodation included :
4 star hotel / B & B for the duration of your stay.
1st Night: Elephant Hide of Knysna Guest Lodge or Belvidere Manor Hotel , Knysna
2nd Night: Hlangana Lodge Swartberg Country Manor or Turnberry Boutique Hotel, Oudtshoorn
Our vehicles include cold free bottled water, free Wi -Fi access and snacks on board for a memorable 2 NIGHTS LUXURY TOUR GARDEN ROUTE
- Drinks and gratuities are excluded from the cost, unless otherwise noted.
- We recommend starting at 07:00 to enjoy the full day.
- Children 6 to 12 pay half price; 13 and over pay full price.
- Prices are charged per person sharing. (Minimum 2 pax)
Day 1 LUXURY TOUR GARDEN ROUTE
Guests will be collected at their accommodation by a qualified tour guide/driver in a luxury air-conditioned vehicle. We will travel along the scenic, mountainous N2 via Sir Lowry Pass. We will pass through the apple growing region of Elgin and the wheat growing region of South Africa. Along this route we will see small towns like Caledon, Riviersonderend and Riversdale. There will frequent comfort stops along the way. We stop at the Albertinia Aloe Vera plant (20 minutes) for a cup of coffee and some shopping. From there we will proceed to Zorgfontein and Walk with the lions (1 hour) for an experience of a lifetime. This will be followed by a stop in Mossel Bay, where we will feel the breeze of the Indian Ocean for the first time. Around 15:00, we will go to Botlierskop Game Farm for a three hours Game Drive in an open 4×4 truck. This is a unique opportunity to fully experience the Big 5 animals like never before. From there we will set off for Knysna, passing through the picturesque towns of George, Wilderness and Sedgefield. After check in at accommodation and freshening up, Guests will be taken to dinner as per the tour schedule. Thereafter, guests will be dropped off at their hotel/guest house to for a good night’s rest.
Day 2 LUXURY TOUR GARDEN ROUTE
Guests will be collected at their accommodation after check-out and breakfast. We will explore the Knysna Heads, drive to the top of one of the heads and down to the beach to appreciate the beauty of mother nature. Our next stop will be the Garden of Eden for a walking tour for about 15 minutes. Thereafter we will devote an hour to admire the largest bird sanctuary in the southern hemisphere, Birds of Eden and visit Monkey Land sanctuary. From there, guests will have the opportunity to interact, feed and walk with the elephants. Alternatively, Guests can interact with cheetahs in Tenikwa. Please note that only one option will be taken, not both. Our next stop is at the mouth of Storms River. Lunch will be served there at the Cattle Baron. After lunch, we will embark on a guided walk of about 900 meters suspension bridge. We will depart from there at approximately 15:00p.m. and travel back on route to Oudtshoorn through 800m Outeniqua pass. We will overnight at Hlangana lodge or similar, where dinner will also be served. Estimated travelling time is 3 hours, 20 minutes. Estimated time of arrival at accommodation – approximately 18:30/19:00.
Day 3 LUXURY TOUR GARDEN ROUTE
Guests will be collected at their accommodation after check-out and breakfast. Our first stop will be at the Safari Ostrich Farm. Here, guests will have the opportunity to see, feed, touch, kiss and ride Ostriches. Our next attraction will be the Cango Wildlife Ranch for top encounter with wildlife. This is the largest and oldest cheetah contact center worldwide. After this exciting experience our tour continues to the famous Cango Caves for a standard visit. After the tour, lunch will be served at one of the restaurants as per our itinerary. Thereafter we will depart for Cape Town via the famous Route 62 with optional stops based on the recommendations of your guide. Guests will be dropped off at their accommodation in Cape Town. Should guests prefer to be dropped off in Port Elizabeth instead, this can be arranged time of booking.
2 NIGHTS :LUXURY TOUR GARDEN ROUTE
Cape Town & Surrounding areas Hotel collection & drop off
- (Optional drop off in Port Elizabeth)
- Collection from Port Elizabeth and drop off in Cape Town optional
- Own private qualified and registered tour guide driver
- Own luxury latest C-class Mercedes Benz, latest Toyota Avanza or Minibus (Hyundai H1)
- Complimentary free Wi-Fi & cold bottled water and snacks onboard
- Very flexible and custom itinerary
- An all inclusive private tour (accommodation, activities & meals)
- Full experience of 2 NIGHTS LUXURY TOUR GARDEN ROUTE
- Travel along coastal route, optional return via route 62
- Choice of activities is optional within the tour itinerary guidelines
- No experience needed for most activities
- Qualified site guides at all attractions
- Three (03) full days full of funs
- Instructions prior to activities
- Qualified and trained instructors
- Accommodation at top 4 star hotels or similar in the region
- Meals served at top restaurants
- Wine and beverages are excluded
- One of the best Cape town tours on the market today.
- Animal interactions and small walks will be part of the tour
- Walk with lions; Walk with elephants; Walk with cheetahs; Encounter with Ostriches
- Big 5 safari tour included at Botlierskop Game farm
- Mossel Bay, Oudsthoorn, Knysna, Plettenberg Bay and Tsitsikama.
- Luxury Exotic Private Escorted Garden Route Tour for a well deserved holiday
- Private guide Driver who knows Cape Town & The garden Route
- Luxury sedans vehicles or mini buses
- Food and accommodation in 4* hotels/Guest Houses
- Entrance fees to activities
- Breakfast, lunch & Dinner
- Bottled water
- Complimentary mobile Wi-Fi in the vehicle
- Tips or gratuities are optional
- You can pay directly online
- Instant confirmation
- Infant seats are available on request
- Comfortable walking shoes are advisable
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Price of this tour is charged per Person
Terms and Conditions:
- If you cancel this tour at least 7 day (s) in advance of the agreed scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel your confirmed tour between 3 and 6 days (s) prior to the agreed scheduled departure, a 50% cancellation fee will be charged. Finally if you opt to cancel within 2 day (s) of the agreed scheduled departure, there will be a 100% cancellation fee.
- Please note: All confirmed bookings will automatically incur a 10% non refundable admin fee for any cancellation.
Our Price is Charged Per Person and include the Cable Car Ticket to Table Mountain and Museums, Wine Tasting Fees and Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden as per our itinerary. If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.