Embark on the best educational Safari and wildlife experience on our Tours offered at Aquila a private game park near Cape Town and discover the diversity of South Africa’s wild animals. Cape Town is rich with wildlife and is home to the Big Five. As part of our safari day, you will get the chance to experience nature at its most beautiful. Guests can choose between the morning or afternoon game drive 06.00 or 09.00 am.
Safari Tours At Aquila Game Reserve – What You Can Expect on this Safari Tour at Aquila Game Reserve –
Cape Town and South Africa wildlife conservation is one of the best managed on the continent. Just 2 hours away from Cape Town at a distance of 175,7 Km, in the little Karoo, lies Aquila Game Reserve, one of the best educational Game Reserves, where one could easily spot the big five animals of South Africa and other species in a malaria free Region. Cape Town has quite a few Wildlife Tours to offer in a day trip, but Aquila Safari day Tour has been voted by travelers as the best way of doing a private safari in a day trip from Cape Town. Do not expect to see big herds of animals like in our national parks such as Kruger and Addo, but rest assured that your Ranger will explore all avenues to make sure that you see the animals. Available at an additional cost, you can do a private safari on horseback, quad bike or a private truck. You have a choice of either morning or afternoon Aquila Safari Tours.
Proposed and Custom Itinerary
Thank you for choosing to explore Cape Town, South Africa’s oldest city Wildlife Safari day trip with us. We will start our day with a collection at your hotel in Cape Town, at approximately 06H30 am if you are doing the morning Aquila safari day trip and 09H30 am, if you choose to do the private safari tour in the afternoon. Collection will be in a private luxury sedan vehicle or a mini bus depending on the size of your group. You will have your own personal private tour guide/driver from Cape Town up to Aquila. Upon arrival at the reserve, you will be given a welcome non alcoholic drink, you will then sign the consent form and enjoy a lovely breakfast, which comes in a buffet form. All foods served at the reserve are halal and no pork products are used. Hereafter will join a small group of approximately 12 people on the truck where you will spend two to three hours with your game rangers searching for wildlife. Should you require to be just you and your party in the truck alone, kindly speak with one of our consultants about this option as it can be arranged at an additional cost. Aquila has a 4 star guest house/hotel, should you wish to spend a night here. Soon after the game drive, a full buffet lunch will be served in the main Restaurant with food options which cater for any dietary requirements including vegetarians. After lunch, we will head back to Cape Town via the Cape Winelands for a complimentary private wine tasting in Paarl and Stellenbosch (Time permitting), alternatively a stop at the Lion Park or Spice route for chocolate tasting can be arranged for those who do not drink wine. Will be head back to Cape Town City for a drop off at your hotel/guest house.
- Cape Town city centre hotels and surrounds collection and drop off
- Own private guide driver
- Own Luxury latest C Class Mercedes Benz or mini-van
- Complimentary bottled water onboard
- Very Flexible and customised itinerary
- Complimentary cheese, biltong and wine pairing
- Full buffet breakfast and Lunch included (Morning Full Day Safari)
- Qualified and trained Rangers
- One of the best Cape Town Safari Tours
- Quad biking safari and Horse back safari options are available
- Overnight option is available at an extra cost
- Private tour guide/Driver and private vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Chilled bottled water onboard the vehicle
- Entrance fees to Aquila
- Full Buffet breakfast
- Full Buffet lunch
- 2-3 Hour Game Drives
- 2 x complimentary wine tasting in Stellenbosch/Paarl
- Tips/Gratuities (optional)
- Meals and drinks
- You can pay directly online
- Instant confirmation
- Infant seats are available on request
- Comfortable walking shoes are advisable
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Price of this tour is charged per Person
Terms and Conditions:
- If you cancel this tour at least 7 day (s) in advance of the agreed scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel your confirmed tour between 3 and 6 days (s) prior to the agreed scheduled departure, a 50% cancellation fee will be charged. Finally if you opt to cancel within 2 day (s) of the agreed scheduled departure, there will be a 100% cancellation fee.
- Please note: All confirmed bookings will automatically incur a 10% non refundable admin fee for any cancellation.
Our Price is Charged Per Person and include the Cable Car Ticket to Table Mountain and Museums, Wine Tasting Fees and Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden as per our itinerary. If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Please note: All confirmed bookings will automatically incur a 10% non refundable admin fee for any cancellation.