The West Coast corridor should be in your bucket list of tours to do when planing a holiday to Cape Town, South Africa. Just one hour drive from Cape Town City Centre, lies the beautiful West Coast with endless of activities to do, ranging from a National Park where you can see Carpet of Wild Flower in Spring, Kwattu San Cultural Centre, Olives and Wine Tastings, Evita Se Peroni Show, Wildlife Game Parks.
West Coast Tours South Africa – What You Can Expect on this West Coast Private Tour:
West Coast South Africa Tour is a private tour of the West Coast of Cape Town. Our West Coast tours South Africa, is a premier private tour of Cape Town brought to you by your number one supplier of grandeur, opulent journeys of Cape Town. Kabura travel and tours prides itself to deliver luxury tours in Cape Town without compromising the quality of our service. We have crafted beautiful journeys to be undertaken on any part of Cape Towns West coast of South Africa. The West Coast journey from Cape Town becomes more enjoyable during the flower season time, making it one of the most beautiful flower routes near Cape Town. Many guests have enjoyed our amazing and exclusive Cape Town West Coast tours. Our west coast tour near Cape Town is a personal tour and not a shared group tour. We offer the best luxury tours in Cape Town and South Africa with only highly qualified private tour(s) guide(s) who has exceptional knowledge of the entire West Coast road trip. We are your number one best private tour(s) company in Cape Town South Africa who you can rely on for all your personal excursions in Cape Town. On our Cape Town west coast tours.
Proposed and Custom Itinerary
Guests will be collected from their Hotel/Guest house and drive along the R27 on this private Cape West Coast tour. We will pass through Bloubergstrand (translation: Blue Mountain) and Big Bay. From this area guests will have one of the best views and photo opportunities of the majestic Table Mountain and a clear view of Robben Island. We will then continue our tour along the West Coast.
- Collection and Drop off at all Hotels located in Cape Town central
- Your own Private Guide/Driver
- Luxury Mercedes Benz C Class or mini van
- Bloubergstrand/Big Bay on the R27
- Wine and olive tasting in Darling on the R307
- In Season Whale watching in Yzerfontein
- !Khwattu – Meet and Greet local San people
- West Coast National Park – Eves Footprint, Bird watching and Flowers in Aug and Sep
- Langebaan – the JEWEL of the Cape West Coast (optional lunch stop)
- West Coast fossil park
- Return via the R45 via Hopefield, Moorreesburg and Malmesbury
- Optional stops at the Wheat Museum in Moorreesburg, wine tasting in Malmesburg or a visit to the Ostrich Farm in Philadelphia
- Private Luxury Vehicle and Personal Tour Guide
- Bottled cold water, Fuel surcharge and toll gate fees
- Hotel pick up and drop off in Cape Town and surrounds
- Transportation by private mini van or Luxury Sedan
- Flexibility to choose your places of interests
- Tips or gratuities are optional
- Food and drinks
- You can pay directly online
- Instant confirmation
- Infant seats are available on request
- Comfortable walking shoes are advisable
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Price of this tour is charged per Person
Terms and Conditions:
- If you cancel this tour at least 7 day (s) in advance of the agreed scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel your confirmed tour between 3 and 6 days (s) prior to the agreed scheduled departure, a 50% cancellation fee will be charged. Finally if you opt to cancel within 2 day (s) of the agreed scheduled departure, there will be a 100% cancellation fee.
- Please note: All confirmed bookings will automatically incur a 10% non refundable admin fee for any cancellation.
Our Price is Charged Per Person and include the Cable Car Ticket to Table Mountain and Museums, Wine Tasting Fees and Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden as per our itinerary. If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Please note: All confirmed bookings will automatically incur a 10% non refundable admin fee for any cancellation.