4 star Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero Lodge | Botswana
Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero is a luxurious riverside retreat in the heart of the bush on the edge of Chobe National Park
Price From: USD 119
Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero is a luxurious retreat in the heart of the bush, located on the edge of Chobe National Park, the second largest national park in Botswana, where some 80,000 elephants roam. From the lodge’s hilltop position, guests can enjoy far reaching panoramic views over the Chobe River and floodplain below. The main public area includes a lounge, library and dining room, which are linked to outdoor viewing patios.
- Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero’s fifteen suites all command fabulous views and come with every convenience guests could
- The main areas look out over the Chobe River which borders Chobe National Park to the north. Guests can
relax in the split-level split-level swimming pool, unwind with a pampering session in the spa or enjoy the gourmet food.
- Each Suite offers a free standing bath tub and an indoor shower. The rooms are also equipped with air-conditioning,
hairdryer, ceiling fan, in-room safe, mosquito nets and mini bar. Complimentary wireless internet access is available in all
of the rooms of the lodge.
- Three of the suites are Family Suites, offering an extra bedroom for families.
- The romantic Pool Suite features a private plunge pool, a private deck where guests will be able to enjoy private dinners
for two under the stars (weather permitting) and special turn downs every night.
- The lodge also features a curio shop. Electricity supply is a combination of silent packed generator and battery system.
Have a question?
Let’s Talk About Your African Trip
Facilities the best of Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero Lodge, Botswana
- SWIMMING POOL
- COMPUTER FACILITIES
- WI-FI AVAILABLE
How it works
Describe your Cape Town or Dream African Safari Trip
An African Travel Expert will help curate your experience
Get inspired by any of our itineraries for instant confirmation
Confirm & start packing to explore Africa
Pay online directly if you like any tour idea