Luxury Selinda Suite Northern Botswana
Selinda Suite has a sense of remoteness, a true spirit of Africa.
Price From: USD 9575
Set in one of the most pristine wilderness areas left on our planet, the brand new Selinda Camp rests onthe banks of the Selinda Spillway, as it enters the Linyanti River. The private 130,000 hectare Selinda Reserve boasts elephants by the thousands, regular sightings of the Selinda pack of African wild dogs as well as the famous Selinda Lion Pride recently feature in the National Geographic film “Birth of a Pride” by Dereck and Beverly Joubert. The area has a sense of remoteness, a true spirit of Africa, and is a great example of Botswana bush embodying a variety of species and rare animals. The completely rebuilt Selinda Camp reopened in June 2019. The new Selinda represents the meeting place of three cultures; European, Mokololo and Bayei and is themed to resemble that of the thatched village of Sangwali, one that used to house 3,000 warriors and sufficient enough to loan David Livingstone 200 men during his travels.
• Large tents under thatch on raised, wooden decking with large, private veranda.
• The Suite has an outdoor seating area and private swimming pool.
• Either twin or double bed configuration.
• Canvas is green, with netted windows, overhead fans and wood-framed doors.
• Each tent has en-suite bathroom with deep stone tub, indoor shower, flush loo, dressing area and double basins.
• Each tent has an outdoor shower.
• Hot and cold running water.
• Soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and hairdryer .
FOOD & DRINK
• All meals included. All drinks and beverages are included, including imported spirits and champagnes
• Three delicious meals a day are provided.
We are extremely flexible on timings. Picnic breakfasts or lunch (or both) are the norm due to very active game drives, often delivered to the bush.
• All dietary requirements are catered for from regular to vegan to children, prior warning requested.
• Group meals and/or individual tables, a la carte (menu options).
• Indoor and outdoor.
Have a question?
Let’s Talk About Your African Trip
Facilities the best of Selinda Suite, Selinda Reserve | Northern Botswana
- WI-FI AVAILABLE
How it works
Describe your Cape Town or Dream African Safari Trip
An African Travel Expert will help curate your experience
Get inspired by any of our itineraries for instant confirmation
Confirm & start packing to explore Africa
Pay online directly if you like any tour idea