Fancourt Golf Tours & Packages for golfers, families, couples and groups of friends
Fancourt near Knysna in The Garden Route of South Africa is one of the best golf estates in South Africa. Known as one of the top golf destinations in Africa, Fancourt is not only a premium golf estate, but it is also one of the best resorts in South Africa including 5-star accommodation on a golf estate, 4 restaurants and a world-class Spa. Fancourt is a mere 5-hours drive from Cape Town and is located near the town of George.
Best Fancourt Golf Tours & Packages in Garden Route
Fancourt is the single best golf estate in The Garden Route of South Africa and is ideally located just seven kilometres from both George Airport, which is accessible from all major cities in South Africa by air. Fancourt resort spreads over 613 hectares of lush countryside with majestic views of the Outeniqua Mountains as a backdrop. It is little wonder why they walked away with the title of "South Africa's Best Golf Hotel 2021".
Why Go To Fancourt For Vacation and Golfing?
As one of the best Golf Estates in the Garden Route offering an impeccable Golf Course, Fancourt has not only set itself apart from the rest as one of the best Golf Courses in South Africa, but also as one of the best Golf destinations in the world and is a holiday destination for the whole family with something for everyone to enjoy. Fancourt, only 5 hours drive from Cape Town, offers a choice between two of the best luxury 5-Star Hotels in the Garden Route: The Fancourt Hotel and The Manor House. There are four different restaurants offering a great variety when it comes to cuisine, from formal dining to relaxed casual dining experiences. There are three Gary Player designed Golf Courses which are some of the best golf courses in South Africa, and The Links is one of the best golf courses in the world.
Top 10 Golf Tour Packages near Knysna
Things To Do at Fancourt?
- 3 Golf Courses
- 4 Restaurants
- 4 Swimming Pools
- 4 Tennis Courts
- A Kidz Club for children
- A Teen Lounge for teenagers
- A Gym/Fitness Centre
- A Spa for wellness treatments
- Hiking/Jogging Trails
- Cycling Trails
- Poolside Cafe for cocktails
- Boutique for Shopping
- 3 Halfway Houses
- Warm-Up Area for Golfers
- Golfing Academy
- 2 Pro Shops
- Hair Salon
- Business Centre
- Secure Parking available
When Is The Best Time To Visit Fancourt?
Fancourt is a destination that can be visited all year round for families, groups of friends, golf enthusiasts and couples seeking romantic getaways. A visit to Fancourt is highly recommended during the Summer months in South Africa. However, with so many activities to choose from, we recommend this Fancourt throughout the year.
Best Time to Go: Best: Good:
- 5-Star Hotel Accommodation at The Fancourt Hotel. Immerse yourself in utmost luxury and a carefree and comfortable stay at Fancourt Resort Hotel.
- 5-Star Boutique Hotel Accommodation at The Manor House. The Manor House boasts understated sophistication and tradition.
- 4 Restaurants are available for dining on the Estate including French bistro-style cafe meals at Monet's; An expansive selection of steaks, burgers and platters at The Club Lounge (19th hole); Henry White's at The Manor House presents culinary excellence and a formal dining experience; and finally, serving modern yet healthy Italian cuisine with warm Mediterranean hospitality, La Cantina offers casual and carefree dining.
- Known as one of the best Golf Courses in South Africa, Fancourt is home to three Gary Player designed championship golf courses. The Montagu and Outeniqua courses are rated amongst the best courses in the world and its impeccably kept golf course can be played all year round. The two world-class parkland courses showcase the beauty of the Garden Route, meeting the expectations of champions as well as the needs of the improving golfer.
- The Links is the golfing hallmark of the Fancourt estate and is one of the best golf courses designed by Gary Player. Featuring an undulating, windswept terrain and dune-style landscape, the course is the collaborative handiwork of golfing icon, Gary Player, course designer, Phil Jacobs and Fancourt’s owner, Dr Hasso Plattner. The Links is currently voted number one in the country by Golf Digest South Africa.
- Fancourt Spa's treatments are inspired by rituals from around the world, the four elements, Air, Water, Fire and Earth form the basis of all their treatments. So if Golf is not your game, The Fancourt Spa is a great alternative.
Our 10+ Best Golf Tours and Packages from Cape Town
Enquire Now & View on Google Map
Have a question?
Let’s Talk About Your African Trip
How it works
Describe your Cape Town or Dream African Safari Trip
An African Travel Expert will help curate your experience
Get inspired by any of our itineraries for instant confirmation
Confirm & start packing to explore Africa
Pay online directly if you like any tour idea