A full day Cape town tours exploration private tours designed to spend time on top of table mountain, Robben island as well as the city of Cape town cultural and historical sites. Discover South Africa’s mother’s city top tourists attraction with own private tour guide. Table Mountain and Robben Island are must see when deciding to tour cape Town.
ROBBEN ISLAND, CAPE TOWN CITY AND TABLE MOUNTAIN PRIVATE TOURS:
Table Mountain and Robben Island You will be picked up at your accommodation in Cape Town at 8:00am by a qualified tour guide/driver and transfer to the ferry departure point for the Nelson Mandela Gateway â at the Clocktower Precinct in the V & A Waterfront. Your tour guide/driver will not be accompanying you on the boat or at the island as there will be a sight guide on the island who will give you a guided tour. At 9:00am, board the ferry boat to set sail to Robben Island. The entire tour takes up to 3.5 hours including ferry journey times. Upon reaching the island, disembark at Murrayâs Bay Harbour and take a brief walk to the bus that will transport you around the island.
A former political prisoner will give you a site tour, including a viewing of Nelson Mandelaâs cell. After the tour, return to the Clocktower Precinct at the V&A Waterfront at approximately 12:30, where you will meet your tour guide/driver. After an optional lunch the tour guide will return to collect you from the restaurant and escort you to the awaiting vehicle Table Mountain and Robben Island.
Then it is time for your second half of the tour route – the Cape Town City tour. Begin in the heart of the city in Adderley street where you will view historical monuments like Bartholomew Dias, Jan van Riebeeck and Zackarias Waganaer Reservoir. Thereafter see some heritage museums like the Slave Lodge and Cape Castle. Also view the City Hall and the Company Gardens and proceed past the House of Parliament.
Also Stop at the Bokaap where you will see the famous Colourful houses in the Cape Quarter and stop to take some photos and greet the locals if they are in sight.
An optional stop at Afrogem will be offered to witness the production of fine African jewelry with a focus on rich gold, platinum, diamonds and tanzanite. While Guests will be able to walk the working factory floor and purchase the jewelry directly . Proceed to the top of Signal Hill to admire the view of the City Bowl area including the Cape Town Stadium. Thereafter, take the cable car up to the top of Table Mountain to explore this unique piece of nature. Upon your return from Table Mountain Guests will be dropped off at their accommodation after the tour between 5.00 pm and 6.00 pm.
- Skip the line to buy tickets for Table Mountain & Robben Island
- Table Mountain
- City Tour of Cape Town
- Robben Island
What’s In Included
- Private luxury vehicle and personal tour guide driver
- Tickets to Table Mountain
- Tickets to Robben Island
- City Tour of Cape Town
- Hotel Pick-up & drop-off
- Bottled Water and Complimentary Wi-Fi on board the vehicle>
- You can pay directly online
- Instant confirmation
- Infant seats are available on request
- Comfortable walking shoes are advisable
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Price of this tour is charged per Person
Terms and Conditions:
- If you cancel this tour at least 7 day (s) in advance of the agreed scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee yet.
- If you cancel your confirmed tour between 3 and 6 days (s) prior to the agreed scheduled departure, a 50% cancellation fee will be charged. Finally if you opt to cancel within 2 day (s) of the agreed scheduled departure,there will be a 100% cancellation fee.
- Please note: All confirmed bookings will automatically incur a 10% non refundable admin fee for any cancellation.
Our Price is Charged Per Person and include the Cable Car Ticket to Table Mountain and Museums, Wine Tasting Fees and Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden as per our itinerary. If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Please note: All confirmed bookings will automatically incur a 10% non refundable admin fee for any cancellation.