5-Star Luxury Hotel
Opulence and comfort in the Wine Country
Price From: USD 2109
La Residence is situated in the Franschhoek Valley on a 30-acre estate filled with vines, fruit trees, flowers and herbs. It is a romantic and indulgent paradise whose magnificent interior is filled with rich fabrics, wonderful artwork and antique furniture.
- La Residence hotel can accommodate up to 22 people.
- 6 x Luxury Suites
- 5 x Superior Suites
- All rooms have King sized beds; 5 Twin options are also available
- An integral part of the experience at Franschhoek’s La Residence is the elaborate and unique interior of each suite.
- Every suite has its own colour scheme and set of design influences, from the exotic Tibetan Suite with its oriental antiques and rich orange tones, to the blue and yellow Chambre Bleu with its Provençal antiques, velvets and silks.
- After a lavish breakfast buffet, lunch at La Residence’s restaurant is fresh and flexible. La Residence’s chefs present seasonal menus: dishes are made from the best local ingredients and produce freshly picked from La Residence’s own kitchen’s vegetable and herb garden.
- The Persian Alley outside dining area borders on a bubbling rill that flows between lush green lawn and luxuriant floral borders. This is a delightful setting for alfresco summer meals. Dining at La Residence restaurant is always a leisurely experience.
- Begin with an apéritif in the loggia to experience sunset over the dam or sit beside the fire for cocktails and canapés by candlelight. La Residence restaurant’s dining area is reminiscent of a manor hall, resplendent with dazzling chandeliers, black and white flooring and vast fireplace
Have a question?
Let’s Talk About Your African Trip
Facilities the best of La Residence
- SWIMMING POOL
- COMPUTER FACILITIES
- SECURE PARKING
- WI-FI AVAILABLE
How it works
Describe your Cape Town or Dream African Safari Trip
An African Travel Expert will help curate your experience
Get inspired by any of our itineraries for instant confirmation
Confirm & start packing to explore Africa
Pay online directly if you like any tour idea