4 Star Luxury Somalisa Acacia Camp by African Bush Camps | Zimbabbwe
Family Friendly safari Camp in Zimbabwe, Hwange National Park
Price From: USD 326
Somalisa Tented Camp is set in the heart of Hwange National Park Zimbabwe, and is known as the land of the giants for its big elephant herds. Nestled in a stunning location tucked away on an acacia island along the edge of an ancient seasonal flood plain, Somalisa provides guests with breathtaking views of the savannah plains across the famous Kennedy Vlei line.
- Somalisa Acacia? accommodates a maximum of twelve guests.
- This intimate camp comprises two family tents with inter-leading walkways between the parents and children’s rooms which are both en-suite, as well as two additional stand-alone canvas guest tents.
- Each guest tent includes gauze sliding doors to a private deck offering panoramic 180-degree views of the surrounding bush. A fusion of textures from face brick to natural wood to copper lends a genuine organic atmosphere to this incredible family camp.
- Your guest tent is replete with modern appointments such as a fan, a battery charging station, wood-burning fireplace and bathroom that features a roll-top bath. Here, your ?Hwange safari? activities include walking safaris, game drives, birding and cultural visits.
- All are included in your stay and led by our qualified and passionate guides. Natural storytellers, they are eager to share their love of the bush with you and your family.
Have a question?
Let’s Talk About Your African Trip
Facilities the best of Somalisa Acacia, Hwange National Park Zimbabwe
- BABYSITTING SERVICE AVAILABLE
- SWIMMING POOL
- COMPUTER FACILITIES
- LAUNDRY SERVICE
How it works
Describe your Cape Town or Dream African Safari Trip
An African Travel Expert will help curate your experience
Get inspired by any of our itineraries for instant confirmation
Confirm & start packing to explore Africa
Pay online directly if you like any tour idea