Beyond Africa Safaris (Pty) Ltd is a registered company in South Africa that would like to reassure all our clients that any personal data submitted, i.e.: Names, Surnames, Dates of Birth, Passport Numbers, Email addresses, Cellphone/Telephone numbers or any other form of personal details, will be used for the purpose of booking requirements which coincides with the client's itinerary, Beyond Africa Safaris is situated at 3 Socrates Way, Century City, Cape Town, RSA, 7441.
Use of Site
You may only use this site to browse the content, make legitimate purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false, or fraudulent purchase. This site and the content provided on this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed. ‘Deep-linking’, ’embedding’, or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The contents of this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose, and non-infringement.
The owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called “Providers”, assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents.
The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee, or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness, or completeness of these contents. The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental, or consequential damages (including -without limitation- data loss, lost revenues, and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility.
The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
We reserve the right to:
1. modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
2. change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of the such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
3. We will use our reasonable endeavors to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
All the information gathered in the online forms on the website is used to personally identify users that subscribe to this service. The information will not be used for anything other that which is stated in the Terms & Conditions of use for this service. None of the information will be sold or made available to anyone.
We understand the importance of keeping our client's personal information safe, secure, and protected at all times. We will never disclose our client's personal data to anyone unless it is related to their itinerary, i.e.: Hotels, Safaris, Shark Cage Diving, etc.
By submitting a booking or an inquiry you agree to divulge the personal data we may require to process your booking or inquiry.
The Site may collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the Site; the pages that you access while at the Site and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site. This information is used to help improve the Site, analyze trends, and administer the Site.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information will not be shared with third parties.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offense caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
Lead time is dependent on availability. Should we have availability, bookings will be confirmed once payment has been made.
When you click to make a purchase with us legal obligations arise and your right to refund monies charged to your credit card or paid in any other way agreed by us, is limited by our terms & conditions. You must not make any purchase through this site unless you understand and agree with all our terms and conditions. Once payment is made for the purchase, it is deemed that you have read and understood the terms and conditions for such a purchase. If you have any queries please contact us before making any purchase for any service through this website.
Bookings are confirmed once we have received full payment for your purchase.
Should you for any reason wish to cancel your purchase you will be liable for a 15% handling fee. You must advise us in writing of your cancellation and any such cancellation must be signed by the person who made the original purchase. Each tour has its own cancelation policy which is displayed on the tour page. Most day tours have a free cancellation policy provided that the tour is canceled 48 hours before the tour starts. Please read carefully the tour cancellation policy before you make any purchases.
Disclosure of outlet country at the time of payment
First National Bank & Standard Bank
Payment Options and Pricing
All transactions will be processed in South African Rands (ZAR), and in USD for PayPal payment.
Beyond Africa Safaris endeavors to offer you competitive prices on current products; your total order price will include the price of the purchase plus any applicable sales tax and shipping charges (on the day of shipping). Beyond Africa Safaris reserves the right to change pricing at any time without prior notice.
We accept MasterCard and Visa credit and American Express cards. If you do not have a credit card we will send you a payment link or a payment details for you to do a bank transfer or Eft. Please utilize one of the other payment options, or simply log off and return to the site at a later time to complete your order. All of your order details will be saved online under in the Your Account section available for use whenever you’re ready! Sorry for the inconvenience.
Should you require any assistance during your booking process, please contact our Support Team at +27738476425 (office hours) or +27738476425 (after hours) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Virtual Card Services process all credit card transactions. All credit card transactions are 128-bit Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encrypted. The company registration documents and the site’s registered domain name are checked and verified by Thawte, ensuring the cardholder and merchant that nobody can impersonate VCS to obtain confidential information.
2. Virtual Card Services is committed to providing secure online services. All encryption complies with international standards. Encryption is used to protect the transmission of personal information when completing online transactions. Virtual Card Services Internet servers are protected by firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
3. The Merchant does not have access to credit details.
4. Virtual Card Services continually reviews and enhances its security in line with technological changes.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
Updating of these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website. It is the User’s obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the Website for changes or updates. The User’s continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.
I understand that all the designs and trademarks are registered to Kabura Travel & Tours and hereby accept the terms and conditions. I undertake not to copy/duplicate the trademarks and designs directly or indirectly in anyway and understand the legal implications thereof. Should I be found to be in violation of this agreement I understand that I will be held liable for all legal costs incurred by Kabura Travel & Tours for any civil action or any legal action deemed necessary against me.
Physical/Postal Address: 3 Socrates Way, Century City 7441 - Cape Town/RSA
Email address: email@example.com
Phone numbers: +27738476425
- All payments are to be made online or via banking details provided upon booking.
- Full payment of 100% is to be made when purchasing directly on our website unless otherwise arranged.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Itineraries are customizable on all private tours, on scheduled tours itineraries are fixed and departure and arrival times are approximate.
- All vehicles are insured with a substantial passenger liability cover.
- The free wifi in vehicles is mobile wifi and may not have a signal in some remote areas.
- Most Private tours are charged per person and a few are charged per vehicle.
- The legal age for the intake of alcohol is 18 years.
- Safaris operate in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Where meals are provided a vegetarian option is available on request. Please advise at the time of booking if required.
- Drinks and gratuities are excluded from the price of safari tours.
- On some tours, meals and entrance fees are separate from the package price.
- Our Scheduled Tours are subject to a minimum number of passengers. (Minimum 2 Guests)
- English, French, and Swahili speaking Tour Guides are always available for day tours
- German, Spanish, and Portuguese Tour Guides are available on request with an additional fee of R300.00 (Three Hundred Rand) on all guided day tours.
- We accept American Express, Master, Visa & Diners Club credit cards as well as
- Luggage and personal possessions are carried at your own risk. Kabura Travel & Tours accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to luggage or personal possessions of passengers.
- Please ensure that valuables & travel documents are kept safe at all times.
- Guests are required to have their own insurance against personal accident, medical costs, personal effects, cancellation, and curtailment
A cookie (called an Internet or Web cookie) is the term given to describe a type of message that is given to a Web browser by a Web server. The main purpose of a cookie is to identify users and possibly prepare customized Web pages or to save site login information for you.
When you enter a Web site using cookies, you may be asked to fill out a form providing personal information; like your name, e-mail address, and interests. This information is packaged into a cookie and sent to your Web browser, which then stores the information for later use. The next time you go to the same Web site, your browser will send the cookie to the Web server. The message is sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
A Web server has no memory so the hosted Web site you are visiting transfers a cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk so that the Web site can remember who you are and your preferences. This message exchange allows the Web server to use this information to present you with customized Web pages. So, for example, instead of seeing just a generic welcome page you might see a welcome page with your name on it.
Cookies have six parameters that can be passed to them:
Cookies normally do not compromise security, but there is a growing trend of malicious cookies. These types of cookies can be used to store and track your activity online. Cookies that watch your online activity are called malicious or tracking cookies. These are the bad cookies to watch for, because they track you and your surfing habits, over time, to build a profile of your interests. Once that profile contains enough information there is a good chance that your information can be sold to an advertising company who then uses this profile information to target you with interest specific adverts. Many antivirus programs today will flag suspicious spyware or adware cookies when scanning your system for viruses.
Viewing & Removing Cookies
Cookies are stored by the Web browser on your system’s hard drive, and you can view them to see which Web sites that you visit are associated with your cookie files.If using Internet Explorer, for example, you select Tools then choose Internet Options. On the general tab you will see a section titled Browser History. Click Settings then choose View Files.
This will open up a Windows Explorer window that lists all your temporary Internet files, including your cookies. Each cookie will be identified by a site URL making it easy to determine which cookies you trust and want to keep and which you don’t recall from visiting a Web site and would delete.
If you’re using a browser other than Internet Explorer, you can visit the following cookie pages on each browser Web site to find out how to manage your cookies when using Firefox, Opera, or Safari.
When choosing a privacy setting in your browser, two terms you will see are “first-party cookies” and “third-party cookies”. First party cookies are those cookies that originate from (or be sent to) the Web site you’re currently viewing. These types of cookies usually will contain information about your preferences for that particular Web site. These cookies are usually Third-party cookies that originate from (or will be sent to) a Web site that is not the site you are visiting. For example, if the Web site you are on using third-party advertising those third-party advertising Web sites may use a cookie to track your Web habits for marketing purposes.
While some may simply choose to block all cookies, it can make Web surfing difficult if you do this. For example if you shop online, many e-commerce shopping carts that have been implemented with cookies will not work. Sites you frequently visit which enable you to personalize content also will not show your preferences when you visit if you delete or disable that cookie.
Most cookies, despite some misconceptions, are legitimate files and will not invade your privacy. Once you get in the habit of reviewing the cookies associated with your browser and manage them on your own by way of deleting malicious cookies or trying different browser privacy settings, you can still keep the good cookies that make surfing a breeze, yet keep the bad cookies that may be tracking your surfing habits off your system.
Did You Know…
Source : Webopedia.com