Luxury 4-star | Zanzibar
One of the best beach lodges in Zanzibar
Price From: USD 320
Matemwe Lodge lies perched on a coral rock, surrounded by fantastic beaches and right opposite the Mnemba Atoll, which offers spectacular diving and snorkeling. Lodge is a perfect place for relaxation as well as water activities. Set on a cliff overlooking the Indian Ocean and Mnemba Atoll.
- Matemwe Lodge consists of 12 beautiful bungalows, built from local materials and surrounded by beautiful garden.
- Each suite has a private veranda with hammocks and couches overlooking the Indian Ocean.
- Inside the room, you’ll find a grand, king-size bed, an extra single bed, plenty of space and personal touches.
- The bathrooms are large and have deep bathtubs and walk-in showers. Although mosquitoes are rare in Matemwe, all rooms are equipped with a large mosquito net.
- The open-air restaurant at Matemwe Lodge overlooks the ocean and has a tranquil area to lounge in as well.
- seafood is the specialty of the house, with all produce bought daily from the local markets.
- Lunch is a buffet, offering a delicious mix of African and European flavors.
- Dinner offers a choice of main courses with fish, meat and vegetarian options.
Have a question?
Let’s Talk About Your African Trip
Facilities the best of Matemwe Logde | Zanzibar
- SWIMMING POOL
- COMPUTER FACILITIES
- ROOM SERVICE
- WI-FI AVAILABLE
How it works
Describe your Cape Town or Dream African Safari Trip
An African Travel Expert will help curate your experience
Get inspired by any of our itineraries for instant confirmation
Confirm & start packing to explore Africa
Pay online directly if you like any tour idea