5 Star &Beyond Chobe Under Canvas | Botswana
Chobe Under Canvas is situated in the park’s northern reaches, ideally positioned close to the river.
Price From: USD 560
Chobe is renowned for its large concentration of elephant and buffalo, which congregate along the Chobe River. Chobe Under Canvas is situated in the park’s northern reaches, ideally positioned close to the river. Live the adventure of a lifetime as close to nature as you can get.
- exclusive, semi-permanent campsites are perfectly situated near the Chobe River at the northern end of the Chobe National Park.
- The common guest area comprises a spacious tent for dining, pre-dinner drinks, or simply whiling away the time between game viewing adventures with a good book and a frosted beer or glass of wine.
- Delicious meals cooked over the coals are shared around a blazing fire.
- You’ll love the spaciousness of our mobile tents. Each of the five canvas tents boasts a comfortable double or twin bed, as well as an ensuite bathroom, separate flush WC and an outdoor bucket shower – steaming hot water is available on request.
- A private butler is on hand to assist with any requirements.
Have a question?
Let’s Talk About Your African Trip
Facilities the best of Chobe Under Canvas, Chobe | Botswana
How it works
Describe your Cape Town or Dream African Safari Trip
An African Travel Expert will help curate your experience
Get inspired by any of our itineraries for instant confirmation
Confirm & start packing to explore Africa
Pay online directly if you like any tour idea