luxury &Beyond Tengile River Lodge | South Africa
Tengile river Lodge is situated in a perfect position on the banks of the Sand River
Price From: USD 21550
Situated in a perfect position on the banks of the Sand River, with sweeping river views from every vantage point, lies Tengile River Lodge. Meaning ‘tranquil’ in the local language, the lodge certainly has an advantage over all others in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve. The reserve benefits from a great diversity of wildlife including the Big Five as it neighbours and shares a 50 km (31mi) unfenced boundary with the Kruger National Park. World renowned for its prolific leopard sightings, strict vehicle limits at sightings ensure the exclusivity of an up-close game viewing experience with game drives traversing an area of 10,500 hectares (26,000 acres)
- This lodge feature nine enormous, air-conditioned, secluded suites, dotted in the dappled shade of the bushveld, each with panoramic river views.
- In addition to a master bedroom, bathroom and outdoor shower, there is a lounge, dining area, fully-stocked bar, coffee station and outdoor seating and dining area that guaranteed to take your breath away.
- A private lap pool on your spacious private deck comes complete with sunken outdoor lounge looking out onto the famed Sand River. For families, two of the lodge’s suites are joined by a covered walkway to create a family suite.
- The lodge’s guest area offers a mixed selection of open, interactive and private places. The viewing deck is an incredible highlight and the library is a fascinating treasury of curated objects and interesting books. Bespoke furniture, lights and unique decor pieces have been created from skilled local artists and striking fabrics have been masterfully hand-painted.
- A massage and gym area offers guests a space of well-being and tranquility and a Safari Shop is stocked with beautiful handcrafted items. Choose from a variety of exciting activities such as twice-daily game drives and evening safaris, interpretive bush and nature walks, photography lessons, bird watching, star gazing, private and photographic safaris.
Have a question?
Let’s Talk About Your African Trip
Facilities the best of Tengile River Lodge, Sabi Sands
- SWIMMING POOL
- COMPUTER FACILITIES
- SECURE PARKING
- WI-FI AVAILABLE
How it works
Describe your Cape Town or Dream African Safari Trip
An African Travel Expert will help curate your experience
Get inspired by any of our itineraries for instant confirmation
Confirm & start packing to explore Africa
Pay online directly if you like any tour idea