5 Star Bilimungwe Bushcamp | Luangwa | Zambia
Bilimungwe Bushcamp is a cozy camp offering an authentic safari experience.
Price From: USD 400
Bilimungwe Bushcamp is a cozy camp offering an authentic safari experience in the knowledgeable hands of an award-winning guide. The heart of camp is the rustic lounge area set beneath a huge winterthorn tree and looking out over a shady waterhole – an establishment favored by local warthogs, elephant and other thirsty game.
When it comes to wildlife-watching at Bilimungwe, it’s hard to know where to look first – choose from the tangle of mahogany trees surrounding camp, the nearby plain where leopard prowl, the popular waterhole, or the open waters of the Luangwa River. Put simply, this is a nature-lover’s paradise, and with Manda Chisanga – Bilimungwe’s award-winning resident guide – to lead you, you could not be in better hands.
- 2 x twin guest chalets (2 queen size beds in each)
- 2 x double guest chalets (king size bed in each)
- 1 x guide/tour leader basic accommodation
- Large thatched chalets on wooden decks, overlooking a series of waterholes
- Star deck
- Breakfast boma overlooking the Luangwa River
- Each chalet is en-suite with indoor & outdoor showers, twin wash basins and toilet
- Toiletries (soap, shampoo, conditioner, skin moisturizer) are supplied in each chalet
- The shady central dining area, lounge and bar offer great game viewing opportunities; overlooking a
Have a question?
Let’s Talk About Your African Trip
Facilities the best of Bilimungwe Bushcamp
- LAUNDRY SERVICE
How it works
Describe your Cape Town or Dream African Safari Trip
An African Travel Expert will help curate your experience
Get inspired by any of our itineraries for instant confirmation
Confirm & start packing to explore Africa
Pay online directly if you like any tour idea