4 Star Chobe Savanna Lodge | Namibia
Chobe Savanna is a classic Safari Lodge in Namibia
Price From: USD 545
Situated in the Eastern Caprivi, Zambezi Province of Namibia, a narrow strip of country on the northern bank of the Chobe River, Chobe Savanna Lodge overlooks the vast floodplains of the Chobe National Park’s Puku Flats. The Chobe River is home to large herds of Elephant, Buffalo and Hippo, as well as dense concentrations of other wildlife – including the rare Puku antelope – which come down to the river’s edge to drink and graze.
- Luxury Chalets (12 Rooms) ,Thatched chalets with a private veranda. On the banks of the Chobe River with 270 degree panoramic views of the Chobe National Park.
- En-suite bathroom comprising of a shower, hand basin and toilet Ceiling fans in all guest rooms Air-conditioning.
- Complimentary stocked mini-bar fridge.
- 220V Plug points for charging equipment.
- A range of Eco friendly guest amenities from shower gel, shampoo, hand wash, body lotion, shower caps and insect repellent are supplied in each room.
- A hairdryer is available from the lodge reception.
- Tea and coffee making facilities in each room.
- Flashlight available in each room.
- Gowns supplied in each room.
- Umbrella’s for the rainy season.
- Small safe for valuables.
Have a question?
Let’s Talk About Your African Trip
Facilities the best of Chobe Savanna Lodge, Zambezi Region | Namibia
- SWIMMING POOL
- COMPUTER FACILITIES
- LAUNDRY SERVICE
How it works
Describe your Cape Town or Dream African Safari Trip
An African Travel Expert will help curate your experience
Get inspired by any of our itineraries for instant confirmation
Confirm & start packing to explore Africa
Pay online directly if you like any tour idea