5 Star Luxury Duba Plains Reserve | Botswana
Experience the best iconic African wildlife species in the Duba Plains
Price From: USD 9575
The Duba Plains Suites is a brand new, intimate, two room exquisite tented villa located on the 33 000 hectare Duba Plains Private Reserve in northern Botswana, an area tucked into pristine Okavango Delta wildlife habitat at the base of the Okavango's Panhandle. There is simply no other safari experience on offer like this in the Okavango Delta, built entirely under canvas, and a perfect partner safari experience to the Zarafa Dhow Suites.
The Duba Plains Suites are designed to fit into the landscape and to take advantage of the shapes and textures of shade but also to evoke the old classic African safari style of the 1920’s. The Duba Plains Reserve is a wildlife connoisseur’s getaway with views horizon to horizon across the flood plains filled with iconic African wildlife species. Located adjacent to Duba Plains Camp. The Duba Plains region prides itself on its extraordinary wildlife experiences and intimate up close exposure to the best of the best wildlife, from lions and leopards to elephants and buffalo and everything in between. Duba Plains is also known for interesting Kalahari species like Aardwolf and Pangolins.
• Accommodates four adult guests sharing or a family of five with two adults sharing and three.
• Oversized double beds with mosquito nets and singular environmentally friendly air-conditioner.
• Tents can be configured as double or single accommodation.
• Spinning bicycle on each private verandah. accommodation unit with private pool.
children under 16 years old.
• The Duba Plains Suite is a 2 bedroom private.
• Rates include the services of host, chef, game drive vehicle and guide.
• The total footprint of the Duba Plains Suite, which includes both guest bedrooms, bathrooms, central dining and lounge along with the private wrap around railway sleeper deck and swimming pool, measures 607m2.
• The entire unit is built on raised decks.
• En-suite bathroom in each guest bedroom with flush toilet, shower (indoor and outdoor), double basins.
• Luxury baths.
• Luxury amenities.
• Soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and hairdryers provided.
• Hot and cold running water.
FOOD & DRINK
• All meals included and prepared by our Executive Chefs and their teams. All drinks and beverages are included, including imported spirits and champagnes. Three delicious meals a day are provided. We are extremely flexible on timings. Picnic breakfasts or lunch (or both) are the norm due to very active game drives, often delivered to you whilst in the bush.
• All dietary requirements are catered for from regular to vegan to children - prior notification requested.
Have a question?
Let’s Talk About Your African Trip
Facilities the best of Duba Plains Suite, Duba Plains Reserve | Botswana
- SWIMMING POOL
- COMPUTER FACILITIES
- LAUNDRY SERVICE
How it works
Describe your Cape Town or Dream African Safari Trip
An African Travel Expert will help curate your experience
Get inspired by any of our itineraries for instant confirmation
Confirm & start packing to explore Africa
Pay online directly if you like any tour idea