4 Star Luxury Dube Tented Camp | Botswana
Duba Explorers Camp is situated on an island surrounded on all sides by the pristine Okavango Delta
Price From: USD 1150
Duba Explorers Camp in Northern Botswana, is tucked away in the northeast corner of the Duba Plains concession, a 77,000 acres private reserve in the Okavango Delta. Due to its location at the northern reaches of the Okavango Delta, the surroundings are dominated by permanent floodplain, interspersed with seasonal floodplains and grasslands and pockets of mopane and acacia woodlands.
• Zipper double doors lead to mid sized tented rooms.
• Private verandah with views of floodplains.
• Canvas is light brown, with netted windows and doors.
• En-suite with flush toilet, shower double basins.
• Hot and cold running water.
• Soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and hairdryers provided.
• Hot and cold running water showers.
FOOD & DRINK
• All meals included and prepared by our Executive Chefs and their teams. All drinks and beverages are included, including imported spirits and champagnes.
• Three delicious meals a day are provided. We are extremely fexible on timings. Picnic breakfasts or lunch (or both) are the norm due to very active game drives, often delivered to you whilst in the bush.
• All dietary requirements are catered for from regular to vegan to children - prior notification requested.
Have a question?
Let’s Talk About Your African Trip
Facilities the best of Duba Explores Camp, Okavango Delta | Botswana
- LAUNDRY SERVICE
- WI-FI AVAILABLE
How it works
Describe your Cape Town or Dream African Safari Trip
An African Travel Expert will help curate your experience
Get inspired by any of our itineraries for instant confirmation
Confirm & start packing to explore Africa
Pay online directly if you like any tour idea