4 Star iconic Jacks Camp | Botswana
The iconic Jack’s Camp is an oasis of old world style & beauty amid the savage beauty of the makgadikgadi pans.
Price From: USD 2847
Jack’s is located in Botswana’s Makgadikgadi Salt Pans. The remnants of an enormous super-lake that used to cover most of Southern Africa, Jack himself described the area as the “savage beauty of a forgotten Africa.” It’s a landscape of space and remoteness and otherworldly vistas dotted with unique desert wildlife.
- There are 7 twin and 3 double, 1940s-style tents
- with outside verandas, all with ensuite bathrooms,
- indoor and outdoor showers.
- Jack’s Camp has a reputation for delicious, fresh and original food. Meals are plated, not buffet style.
- Please let us know of any dietary requirements prior to arrival.
Have a question?
Let’s Talk About Your African Trip
Facilities the best of Jacks Camp | Botswana
- WI-FI AVAILABLE
How it works
Describe your Cape Town or Dream African Safari Trip
An African Travel Expert will help curate your experience
Get inspired by any of our itineraries for instant confirmation
Confirm & start packing to explore Africa
Pay online directly if you like any tour idea