3 Star Kapamba Bushcamp | Zambia
Set on the banks of the shallow, spring-fed Kapamba River, Kapamba is surrounded by some of the South Luangwa National Park’s richest wildlife.
Price From: USD 7500
In a remote corner of the southern section of The South Luangwa National Park lies The Bushcamp Company's Kapamba, a camp that combines the isolation and superb game-viewing opportunities of a true bushcamp with a touch of luxury. Enjoy a sundowner on the riverside deck or sink into your own private plunge pool as the wildlife ambles past.
Watching an elephant take a dip in the river can be quite an experience when you’re lounging in your own private plunge pool. The central bar and dining room is positioned under a huddle of matumi and sausage trees, with a wide deck that stretches out with views of the Kapamba River. And if that’s still not close enough for you, why not enjoy your G&T from the middle of the river itself, your feet dipped in the cool, crystal shallows.
- 2 x twin open-fronted guest chalets (2 queen size beds in each)
- 2 x double open-fronted guest chalets (king size bed in each) each with raised sala
- 2 x guide/tour leader basic accommodation
- Very comfortable open-fronted chalets, attractive wrought iron gates are drawn acrossin the evenings to protect guests from any unwanted night visitors.
- The en-suite bathrooms have a double-sized sunken stone bath & twin showers and are open-fronted, so guests are able to unwind in a hot tub overlooking the Kapamba River
- Raised salas for both double rooms
- Toiletries (soap, shampoo, conditioner, skin moisturizer) are supplied in each chalet
Pricing / child policy
- Kapamba is open from April to January
- Children of 12 years and older are welcome
- As children under 12 years of age are not allowed to go on walking safaris in the Park, families travelling with children aged 11 years and younger will need to reserve a private camp or hire a Private Guide & Vehicle for the duration of their stay at any of our Bushcamps.
Have a question?
Let’s Talk About Your African Trip
Facilities the best of Kapamba Bushcamp, South Luangwa National Park | Zambia
- LAUNDRY SERVICE
How it works
Describe your Cape Town or Dream African Safari Trip
An African Travel Expert will help curate your experience
Get inspired by any of our itineraries for instant confirmation
Confirm & start packing to explore Africa
Pay online directly if you like any tour idea