Mara Nyika Camp, Masai Mara | Kenya
Mara Nyika, meaning “Large Plains or Great Plains.
Price From: USD 2100
??Mara Nyika, meaning “Large Plains or Great Plains," is the newest edition to the Great Plains Conservation family of camps in Kenya. While this intimate camp of just five tents and one 2-bedroom family suite is set in a valley, straddling a small stream, the light-colored canvas tents were designed to sit under the canopy of umbrella thorn trees while still offering guests views out over the bush. Walkways from tents to the main area evoke the feeling of a treehouse under canvas and the camp’s ethic and inspiration is one of exploration and adventure. Privacy is the key to Mara Nyika. Privacy to live, think, explore, be romantic and be pampered – all the while with one of the most spectacular backdrops Africa can provide.
• 1,000 sq. foot tented rooms with private veranda (of nearly equal size).
• Desk and dressing area as well as small lounge.
• Either twin or double bed configuration.
• Raised tents are light beige in color with high ceilings and netted windows, so are airy and bright
• Honeymoon tents are tents secluded and romantically placed.
• There is a low ramped tent (not stairs for our guests that need wheelchair access).
• En-suite with flush loo, shower indoor, copper bath tub and double basins.
• Hot and cold running water.
• Soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion provided.
• Power system does not support hairdryers shavers or any high wattage device.
• low voltage hairdryers provided
FOOD & DRINK
• We have an executive chef and state of the art kitchen that we welcome guests to visit.
• All meals included.
• All drinks and beverages are included including imported spirits and champagnes.
• Three delicious meals a day are provided.
We are extremely flexible on timings.
• Picnic breakfasts or lunch (or both) are the norm due to active Wildlife viewing game
• All dietary requirements are catered for from regular to vegan to children, prior warning requested.
• Group meals and/or individual tables, a la carte menu options.
• Indoor and outdoor.
Have a question?
Let’s Talk About Your African Trip
Facilities the best of Mara Nyika Camp, Naboisho Conservancy | Kenya
- LAUNDRY SERVICE
- WI-FI AVAILABLE
How it works
Describe your Cape Town or Dream African Safari Trip
An African Travel Expert will help curate your experience
Get inspired by any of our itineraries for instant confirmation
Confirm & start packing to explore Africa
Pay online directly if you like any tour idea