Luxury Mpala Jena Camp | Zimbabwe
Mpala Jena Camp is an exquisite and exclusive canvas tented camp
Price From: USD 1760
The Mpala Jena Suite is an exquisite, private and exclusive two bedroomed suite, located on a private concession within the Zambezi National Park. Overlooking a beautiful stretch of the Zambezi River shoreline, the suite has been elegantly positioned under the dappled shade of a mixture of indigenous trees including Kigelia Africana (sausage tree), Lonchocarpus capassa (rain tree) and Syzygium cordatum (water berry tree). The suite is named after the natural spring-line, Mpala Jena, which runs through the centre of the concession, and which attracts an abundance of wildlife throughout the year and particularly during the drier months.
- The four guest tents are under beige, flowing canvas, with canopy ceilings and open (yet netted) views of the river frontage, with Moroccan style influences throughout the decor
- Each tent has a small lounge / seated area with a desk, and en-suite bathroom facilities which include an impressive bathtub, indoor shower, separate loo and double basins. Decking in front of the tent leads to a private plunge pool with views of the calming and peaceful flowing waters of the Zambezi River.
- The Mpala Jena Suite is an exquisite, private two bedroom suite, attached to Mpala Jena Camp and overlooking a beautiful stretch of the Zambezi River shoreline. The entire suite is under beige flowing canvas with canopy ceilings and open (yet netted) views of the river frontage with Moroccan style influences throughout the decor. The suite is elegantly positioned under the dappled shade of a mixture of indigenous trees with a plunge pool and enormous deck of reclaimed hardwood. Guests of the suite enjoy their own chef and butler as well as their own dedicated vehicle and guide.
FOOD & DRINK
- All meals included. All drinks and beverages are included, including imported spirits and champagnes; three delicious meals a day are provided. We are extremely flexible on timings.
- Picnic breakfasts or lunch (or both) are the norm due to the beautiful river frontage settings and inland spring lines, often delivered to the bush.
- All dietary requirements are catered for from regular to vegan to children, prior warning requested.
DINING STYLE & LOCATIONS
- Private meals.
- A la carte menu options.
- Indoor and outdoor.
- Interactive kitchen at Mpala Jena main camp.
Have a question?
Let’s Talk About Your African Trip
Facilities the best of Mpala Jena Camp, Zambezi National Park | Zimbabwe
- SWIMMING POOL
- COMPUTER FACILITIES
- LAUNDRY SERVICE
How it works
Describe your Cape Town or Dream African Safari Trip
An African Travel Expert will help curate your experience
Get inspired by any of our itineraries for instant confirmation
Confirm & start packing to explore Africa
Pay online directly if you like any tour idea