Sangha Safari Lodge | Bayanga Central Africa Republic
Lose track of time from the platform, witnessing hundreds of animals as they visit this mineral-rich clearing
Price From: USD 845
This is arguably one of Africa’s most remote destinations. In combination with Odzala Discovery Camps, Sangha Lodge is now more accessible with scheduled return charter flights on Wednesdays and Sundays from Odzala’s Mboko airstrip to Kabo Airstrip, followed by a 4 to 6-hour boat journey to the lodge from Kabo on the Sangha River.
- 7 chalets are set along the tree-line of the Sangha River (8th being constructed).
- The dining room offers simple, delicious fare and a well-stocked bar.
- A spacious deck overlooks the Sangha River and protected area within the Congo Basin.
- Each room offers a simple, comfortable stay overlooking the river and forest.
- En-suite bathroom: hot shower and flush toilet (units 4 & 5 have a shared bathroom).
- Mosquito net.
- European power points (no air-conditioning).
- The kitchen is small but still managed to produce good food; a combination of Western and African flavors is generally served.
Have a question?
Let’s Talk About Your African Trip
Facilities the best of Sangha Lodge | Bayanga Central African Republic
- WI-FI AVAILABLE
How it works
Describe your Cape Town or Dream African Safari Trip
An African Travel Expert will help curate your experience
Get inspired by any of our itineraries for instant confirmation
Confirm & start packing to explore Africa
Pay online directly if you like any tour idea