Luxury 5-Star Safari Game Lodge | Sabi Sands Game Reserve, Kruger National Park, Hazyview, South Africa
Safari style and sophistication at a new level
Price From: USD 0
Singita Ebony Lodge, situated along the Sand
River, takes safari style and sophistication
to a new level. The design is a fresh and
contemporary interpretation of the classic
safari lodge, combining tented camp and
bush lodge elegance. Guests are immersed in
nature with huge open spaces and interiors
inspired by a combination of local tribal
culture and the animal kingdom.
Twelve en-suite rooms overlooking the Sand River each have their own private plunge pool and outdoor pavilion decks:
- 8 x 1-bedroom suites
- 2 x Lewis suites
- 2 x Family Suites (a master bedroom plus a second bedroom, ideal for 2 adults and 2 children)
- Book both Family Suites together and enjoy the Singita Ebony Villa experience which includes the following for your private use: vehicle, staff, lounge, dining area, boma and swimming pool
Amenities and Services
- Mobile phone signal available dependent
on area coverage.
- Electricity supply is 220V AC. Converters are also available. Hair dryers are supplied in each suite.
- Ebony Lodge welcomes guests of all ages, however, groups with children under age 10 are required to book a family suite. In the interest of safety, children’s participation in game activities will be at the discretion of your guide.
- Kosher or Halaal food is available – please book in advance.
High end, creative food is an integral part of Singita’s overall safari experience. Our chefs go above and beyond to tailor make each meal to individual preferences
- bush breakfast
- bush dinner
- airstrip dinner
- tasting menu (food & wine pairing)
- boma dinner
- Daily game drives with professional guides and trackers provide the perfect opportunity to get close to Africa’s incredible animals.
- Afternoon drives conclude with a spot-lit evening return to reveal the elusive magic of nocturnal wildlife.
- For the adventurous, there are walking safaris (for guests 16 and older).
- Enjoy swimming, board games, stargazing with telescopes.
Have a question?
Let’s Talk About Your African Trip
Facilities the best of Singita Ebony Lodge
- SWIMMING POOL
- COMPUTER FACILITIES
- ROOM SERVICE
- WI-FI AVAILABLE
How it works
Describe your Cape Town or Dream African Safari Trip
An African Travel Expert will help curate your experience
Get inspired by any of our itineraries for instant confirmation
Confirm & start packing to explore Africa
Pay online directly if you like any tour idea