Luxury Safari Lodge | Sabi Sand Game Reserve, Kruger National Park, Hazyview
Front row seat to Kruger like never before
Price From: USD 0
Inspired by the African landscape, the design, which blends nature with tech, pushes the boundaries of safari style to the limit, while delivering the same light, space, openness and connection to the earth that guests have become accustomed to. Giving guests a front row seat to the 33,000 acre concession with 13 bold, contemporary, open-plan suites suspended above the N’Wanetsi River and a private villa on the river bank, this is the Kruger like never before.
- 13 x 1-bedroom suites
- 2 x 2-bedroom suites (can accommodate up to 4 adults)
- Book both 2-bedroom suites together and enjoy the Singita Lebombo Villa experience which includes a private vehicle and staff, a shared lounge, deck, dining area, boma and swimming pool.
Amenities and Services
- The Singita Boutique & Gallery and the Premier Wine Boutique are nearby.
- Pamper treatments available at the spa or in your room.
- A swimming pool in the main lodge area.
- A gym with essential workout machines and weights.
- Complimentary internet access (WiFi). Due to the remote location of the lodge, the wireless connection can be slow and intermittent.
- Mobile phone signal available dependent on area coverage.
- Electricity supply is 220V AC. Converters are also available. Hair dryers are supplied in each suite.
- Children aged 10 and over are welcome. Children under the age of 10 years are welcome in the 2-bedroom suites or the villa. All the usual safari activities can be tailored to suit families, however, in the interest of safety, participation of children in game activities will be at the discretion of your guide.
- Kosher or Halaal food is available – please book in advance.
- Daily game drives with professional guides and trackers provide the perfect opportunity to get up close to Africa’s incredible animals.
- Afternoon drives conclude with a spot-lit evening return revealing the elusive magic of nocturnal Africa.
- For the adventurous, there are walking safaris (for guests 16 and over).
- Enjoy stargazing safaris, swimming and board games
- Visit the Singita Community Culinary School and learn about the impact of this partnership project while cooking traditional dishes with Singita chefs.
Have a question?
Let’s Talk About Your African Trip
Facilities the best of Singita Lebombo Lodge
How it works
Describe your Cape Town or Dream African Safari Trip
An African Travel Expert will help curate your experience
Get inspired by any of our itineraries for instant confirmation
Confirm & start packing to explore Africa
Pay online directly if you like any tour idea