Luxury 5-Star Hotel | Knysna, Garden Route
One of the best Boutique Hotels in Knysna
Price From: USD 107
The Turbine Hotel and Spa was an ambitious project which transformed the old power station into a unique 5 star boutique hotel on the Garden Route with a massive wow factor. The Turbine Hotel is surrounded by water on three sides. The Hotel comprises of the Island Café & Tapas Bar as well as twenty four individually themed suites of the highest standard. The Amani Spa offers the ultimate escape for pure self-indulgence. Cal’cacchio Pizzeria offers al fresco dining on the water's edge and kids play area with activities on offer that include kayaking and bicycles. We have two state-of-the art conference venues – each can seat 20 boardroom and 40 cinema style which are inter-leading for larger events.
The hotel has 24 rooms with the following amenities:
- Flat screen 32" TV plus DvD player with a full DvD library
- Desk, Telephone plus internet facilities available
- Fully stocked mini bar
- Full tea and coffee station
- Each with kingsize beds, ensuite bathroom, mini bar fridge, air-conditioning and satellite TV.
- Each with kingsize beds, ensuite bathroom, mini bar fridge, air-conditioning and satellite TVthese spacious rooms include a lounge area.
- Sleeper couch - 4 only
- Bar and stools
- A generously spacious suite with lounge and entertaining area, this suite is positioned with impressive vistas of the surrounding water ways.
- Lounge suite plus bar and stools
Double shower and stand alone bath plus bidet
Have a question?
Let’s Talk About Your African Trip
Facilities the best of The Turbine Boutique Hotel & Spa
- BABYSITTING SERVICE AVAILABLE
- SWIMMING POOL
- COMPUTER FACILITIES
- SECURE PARKING
- CONCIERGE SERVICE
- ROOM SERVICE
- WI-FI AVAILABLE
How it works
Describe your Cape Town or Dream African Safari Trip
An African Travel Expert will help curate your experience
Get inspired by any of our itineraries for instant confirmation
Confirm & start packing to explore Africa
Pay online directly if you like any tour idea