4 Star Thorntree River Lodge by African Bush | Zambia
Thorntree River Lodge is set in Zambia, Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Park
Price From: USD 577
Thorntree River Lodge is set in Zambia’s Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Park, just a short distance from the famous Victoria Falls, Thorntree River Lodge is built with an environmentally-conscious design. Drawing inspiration from local customs and culture, it is a modern contemporary design with tented roof structures to maintain the feel of authentic Africa.
- The lodge boasts 8 twin rooms and 2 family units comprising of 4 beds each.
- Each unit will have its own indoor and outdoor bathrooms, as well as a luxurious private plunge pool.
- The main lodge consists of a lounge with an open dining area, where the fine dining experience of African cuisine will come to life.
- The dining room flows into a private, temperature controlled wine cellar stocked with the finest wines.
- A gym and spa overlook the mighty Zambezi River, and there is a small library with WIFI for our guests’ convenience.
Have a question?
Let’s Talk About Your African Trip
Facilities the best of Thorntree River Lodge, Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Park | Zambia
- SWIMMING POOL
- COMPUTER FACILITIES
- SECURE PARKING
- WI-FI AVAILABLE
How it works
Describe your Cape Town or Dream African Safari Trip
An African Travel Expert will help curate your experience
Get inspired by any of our itineraries for instant confirmation
Confirm & start packing to explore Africa
Pay online directly if you like any tour idea