3 Star Luxury camp, Zambezi Expeditions | Zimbabwe
At Zambezi Expeditions you will connect with nature in a deep and meaningful way.
Price From: USD 546
The legendary Mana Pools is known for its wildlife rich flood plains and magnificent views of the Zambezi River. The river boasts of some of Africa's most amazing tiger fishing and adventure canoeing safaris, creating the perfect combination of beauty and fun and making this World Heritage site a must-visit national park. Zambezi Expeditions offers one of the best ways to experience Mana Pools on the banks of the mighty Zambezi River.
- The 12-bedded luxury mobile camp is set up prior to your arrival near the Zambezi River, providing you with the opportunity to canoe and fish either from the banks or off an island in the middle of the river.
- With 6 twin-bedded tents and en-suite bathroom facilities that include flush toilets and an alfresco hot bucket shower, the camp gives "Glamping" a new definition by virtue of its detailed furnishings that include 12 volt lighting and charging facilities for cameras.
- A well serviced mess tent with a dining and seating area forms part of the camp.
- The camp has a minimum stay of two nights for a minimum of two people and is the perfect combination to include with Kanga Camp to give you an overall experience of Mana Pools, both inland and riverside.
- Two night stays can be requested for larger groups of a minimum of ten people.
Have a question?
Let’s Talk About Your African Trip
Facilities the best of Zambezi Expeditions, Mana Pools National Park | Zimbabwe
- LAUNDRY SERVICE
- WI-FI AVAILABLE
How it works
Describe your Cape Town or Dream African Safari Trip
An African Travel Expert will help curate your experience
Get inspired by any of our itineraries for instant confirmation
Confirm & start packing to explore Africa
Pay online directly if you like any tour idea