Private Safaris Cape Town – What to Expect on this tour :
Private Safaris Cape Town. Safaris, there is no doubt that cape town is surrounded by some best private game ideal for people who want to experience the big five animals in a malaria free environment near cape town in the western cape. Join us on private tour and see at close range all the big five animals.
Join us on an unforgettable Private safaris cape town in South Africa an Exclusive Wildlife Safari day tour, just two hours away from the hustle and bustle of Cape Town city. Discover the magic of Cape Town’s wildlife and see amazing animals at close range in a malaria-free private game reserve. Choose from our range of private safari tours and day trips. Vehicles are air-conditioned and equipped with refreshments and free Wi-Fi on board. If there are best tours to do in cape Cape Town, any safaris tours in Cape Town will recommended to your things to do in Cape Town. Our prices include, transport fees, toll fees, entrance fees and all safari related costs. All Game Drives on this Exclusive Wildlife Safari tour are conducted by Professional Game Rangers in a secured 4×4 truck. The price includes Safari entrance fees, welcome drinks, Full Buffet Breakfast and Full Buffet Lunch. The price excludes refreshments which are sold inside the restaurant. The Restaurant offers a Halaal Menu. The Menu is very complex and includes a variety of dishes for Vegetarians. Adventure Game Tours on horse-back or quad bike are for the Guest’s own account. Guests are allowed to use the swimming pools.
Duration 8 – 10 hours (flexible)
Proposed & Custom Itinerary
- Guests can choose between the Morning Safari with a Hotel collection time at approximately 06h30am, or the Afternoon Safari with a collection time of approximately 09h30am. Guests will be collected by a qualified Tour Guide/Driver in a licensed and insured vehicle.
- Travelling time is estimated to be 2 hours from all major Hotels and Guesthouses in Cape Town.
- The route to the Exclusive Wildlife Safari is on a scenic N1 national road.
- After the Safari, a complimentary cheese and wine tasting is on offer at one of the award winning wineries called Fairview in Paarl for some of the best produced cheese and wine in South Africa.
- A second Wine and Biltong pairing at Marianne Winery up to six wines.
- The estimated drop off at your hotel will be approximately 17h30-18h00
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Hotel Pick up and drop off
- Flexible time of departure
- Private tour just for you and your party
- Luxury vehicle equipped with complimentary free Wi-Fi
- Qualified and Registered Guide Driver
- Tour guide/driver
- Toll gate fees
- Complimentary free Wi-Fi on board the vehicle
- Bottled cold water
- Universal Chargers for mobile phones
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transportation by private luxury vehicle
- 2 to 3 hours game drive
- Full buffet breakfast
- Full buffet lunch
- 6 Complimentary wine and cheese tasting at Fairview (optional)
- 6 Complimentary wine and biltong tasting at Marianne (optional)
- Tips or gratuities are optional
- Drinks and wines at Aquila Restaurant
- We will send you the payment link to pay directly online
- Instant confirmation
- Infant seats are available on request
- Comfortable walking shoes are advisable
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Price of this tour is charged per Person and not per Vehicle
- Minimum drinking age is 18 Years
- Private Safari, means , private transport service to the game reserve.
- You will share a 4×4 truck with other people.
- Private 4×4 can be requested at extra cost
- Quad bike safari is available at extra cost
- Horse riding Safari is available at extra cost
- Overnight safari and Spa also available at extra cost .
- Kindly advise our booking department to arrange one these extra services for you.
Terms and Conditions:
- If you cancel this tour at least & day (s) in advance of the agreed scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel your confirmed tour between 3 and 6 days (s) prior to the agreed scheduled departure, a 50% cancellation fee will be charged. Finally if you opt to cancel within 2 day (s) of the agreed scheduled departure, there will be a 100% cancellation fee.
- Please take note that the Rangers will try to make sure that you see all the animals, however, we cannot guarantee that as we do not have control over the animals where they decide to be at a particular time.