Gondwana Game Reserve
Welcome To Gondwana Game Reserve, South Africa.
A mere 4-hours drive from Cape Town International Airport and 45-minutes drive from George Airport, along South Africa’s scenic Garden Route, the award winning Gondwana Game Reserve provides the perfect luxury safari getaway for families, couples, honeymoons and groups of friends. Located on the popular Garden Route of South Africa, the 11 000-hectare (26 000 acre), private, malaria-free game reserve offers a distinctive and authentic free roaming, Big 5 safari experience near Mossel Bay.
Why Go To Gondwana Game Reserve?
The Junior Ranger Program is inclusive for all families on a full board or half board basis including educational game drives, interactive activities, Junior Ranger packs and a certificate of completion. The younger children’s activities are based close to the lodge in close proximity to their parents.
Gondwana Game Reserve
Gondwana Game Reserve is located near Mossel Bay, along the Garden Route and is a 45-minutes drive from George Airport or 4-hours scenic drive from Cape Town, South Africa. Fly-in safari options are available with transfers from George Airport.
When To Go Visit Gondwana?
Gondwana Game Reserve is operational all year round for spectacular Big 5 safari tours with morning and evening safari game drives, bush walks and a host of other safari activities available. We recommend a minimum of 2 nights at Gondwana Game Reserve to enjoy the full safari experience.
Best Time to Go: Best: Good:
Highlights - Gondwana Game Reserve
- One of the best Big 5 safari tours in South Africa along the Garden Route
- Only 4-hours drive from Cape Town and 45-minutes drive from George
- Close proximity to George Airport provides one of the best fly-in safaris in South Africa
- Big 5 animals roam freely such as lion, leopard, elephant, rhino and buffalo, amongst other smaller animals
- One of the best all-inclusive African Safari Tours from Cape Town or anywhere else in South Africa
- One of the best all-inclusive luxury safari accommodation in a safari lodge, safari villa or tented camp for couples, honeymooners, groups of friends or families.
- Safari activities for families travelling with children
Enquire Now & View on Google Map
Have a question?
Let’s Talk About Your African Trip
How it works
Describe your Cape Town or Dream African Safari Trip
An African Travel Expert will help curate your experience
Get inspired by any of our itineraries for instant confirmation
Confirm & start packing to explore Africa
Pay online directly if you like any tour idea